Thursday, February 14, 2008

:(

Happy singles awareness day, Happy Valentines day and most importantly Happy Birthday Sean.
I can't begin to say how excited I was about today. I had decided that I was probably going to go out for dinner by my self all fancy and dressed up and then if the girls still wanted to do something I would hang out with them.
I had a bath shaved my legs was doing my makeup all nice and I even got my mom to cut my hair, well she started. A couple minutes into the hair cut the phone rings. I told mom it was probably for me thinking it was Ang in the phone so I go pick it up..it's Krystin. Like supervisor Krystin telling me that she had called everybody else and she knew that I wanted to watch my show but could I please come in and work. Being the good little girl I am I agreed. And so I missed my brothers Birthday dinner and having a nice dinner for myself and everything else I had planned just to earn basically 50 bucks. Think it was worth it?
I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FINISH CUTTING MY HAIR.
So this February 14th was not the best for me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sorry to hear that your plans got messed up and you had to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that bites, You should have told her you had a date... becasue you did.. :(

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive