Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today

So, some of the reason I have not been posting that much was because I don't want to be one of those people who just post about their day anymore. But I need to make an exception for today.
It was going good today, I was doing all my school early and even though my mother wasn't home I wasn't getting sidetracked like I usually do when she isn't around. After I was finished school I check email watched corner gas with Matthew had lunch then started 'Becoming Jane' the movie about Jane Austen.*Side note..it was good*
When I was about 20 minutes from the end my mom comes in and she sayd that I have to go in with Cade and I am leaving in ten minutes. It's amazing how fast I can go when I am pushed.
So we leave(me taking the movie to finish later) and we go to Cade's lesson. I walk to the bank, get out some money and then went to Starbucks. I was pretty brave and I actually talked to the women more then just telling her my order.
I had been wanting to know if the mocha hot version actually tastes the same as the mocha frappicino so I asked her if they did. She said they were slightly different but if she puts some vanilla shots in it should make up the difference and it actually worked which is good because I was tired of getting the mocha frappicino every time I went.
And while I was waiting in line I saw this chocolate cupcake in the bakery section. It looked so pretty I needed to get but I don't like chocolate. I decided to buy it then find somebody to give it to later.
Then I go to Shoppers get some things and walk back. And wait for a while. I thought I was going to be late but I was like 12 minutes early I don't know how I did it. I guess it was my speedywalk.
Then we go to the church. I watched the rest ofmy movie. And then I just waited around for Cade and Alex to be done their bass lesson. I was getting bored and annoyed to I borrowed Alex's ipod and was listening to music. At one point I was watching them and all of the sudden I started crying. And so I turn around to go sit on a couch and there is Jess.
We just stood hugging for a while until I got over it and then we just sat on the couches talking about random things. Max came in then and we talked about music mainly.
Cade finally came and we went to get some supper. We came back I ate my food and went into a back sunday school room and played guitar. I wrote a new a song and(drumroll please) I actually completed it.Which is big since I have never completed one before.
Kelsey came to find me but I didn't want to go down so she left. I just played random stuff for a while. It was hard to concentrate because there was a band practising on the stage and they were really loud.
Later I did end up being with people for a while. We were trying to figure some bible verses that was okay. It was a group I felt comfortable with. Not that I did much.
And then it was over. And that summerizes yesterday.
I wrote half yesterday half today.
Yup..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive