Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Strap on your seatbelts.

Hannah is in a very talkative mood today. And the events of her life must be shared.










So
Enter Hannah 7:30(?) in the morning. Mom woke me up to say she and Cade were leaving to drop him off at Hammonds house.(pause:I always seem to be awake when my mom comes in. it's like I sense her coming so I wake up..strange)
I had been waiting for this since last night. Quickly I run downstairs to Cades room flick at his mouse to awaken his screen and..rush of disapointment.
You see I while ago I wanted to record my songs on his computer but he said I could only if he was there. Duh like I was going to do it when he was there. But then I discovered that his computer is password protected. And its an XP so if you leave to go to screensaver when you come back you have to log in again. I has been hoping that if I was quick enough I could get down there before it went to screensaver.
Trust me I have tried all the passwords out there. His password hint is appropriately "HHAHA you will never figure it out.'

Bummer. I went back upstairs listened to a tape and then went back to sleep again.
I actually slept for a while. And then I listened to another tape. And I was done school for the day. Well I could have done more but I didn't feel like it.
I was in my room reading when the phone rang. It was for me. Noah came into my room and said 'There's a boy on the phone, maybe he's going to ask you out on a date.' first thoughts: I wish. Second thoughts: You shouldn't be thinking about things like that Noah!

I knew that the only 'boys' that would phone me would be Ryan or Ken. I was hoping for the former. No such luck. I agreed to work 3:30-9 even though I was missing an 18 dollar guitar lesson and you can't get your money back. Not to mention bible study.
I went to the library. Michels. That store is just a fountain of good items. And reasonably priced too! I bought some more yarn too but they didn't have lime green like I wanted.

I went to work. It was really wierd. And a truck came in. I have never worked when a truck was there. Number of times Ken profusely thanked me for coming in: 3 I was kind of hoping for more but no :P.

That was basically it.

Cade picked me up and we went to the church for the ending of bible study.
I had so much energy after that. I was literally bouncing all over the place.

Then me Cade and Tim went to A&W, of course I had to get something. The kids meal. chicken finger things. And this time the lady was kind enough to put DUNKAROOS in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my gosh. my first time having Dunkaroos.

We came home and I went on Facebook. Nothing has changed. Very much a waste of my time.
I need to take up something like dancing to get rid of all this energy.

Tomorrow I am going to have an adventure. And I will bring a camera. For all those candid shots. That I will put on here. Yes.
Tomorrow.




Lollipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive