Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How to know you are a loser?
Your idea of happy is dreaming about sales. To be more exact comic book sales.
Yes that's right. A few nights ago I dreamt..well the whole thing was pretty cool. There was this new store by the blockbuster up in Sahali.
It was sort of like a wal-mart but in my memory I think of yellow.
I know confusing. I don't understand it myself.

Anyway. I am going through a stack of books and what do I find? Baby Blues for only 2.99!!
This was like better then the time I found for better or for worse for 5(that was real by the way. not a dream.)
Yeah.
And then I walked over to blockbuster and rented a movie that said it was PG on the front but 14A on the back.

Yeah that's pretty much when I woke up.
----------------------------------------------------------
Today I have been going pretty muvh since I woke up and for some reason I have tons of energy.
----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. baby blues for $2.99...I do like baby blues, too bad it was only a dream.

    Speaking of dreams, I've been having some really...hmmmm INTERESTING ones lately. Numerous times I've wished I could pick what sort of dreams you had before you fell asleep. Wouldn't that be swell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really, really, random dream last night. It made sense at the time, but now all I can remember is that I was running away from robots or something, and flying around in a little pod and in the end I crashed in the snow.
    Oh ya.
    And I was a guy.
    Weird?
    I think so!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive