Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Experimentation with RED!!

1.Applying the red dye(looked more like orange..I was scared :P)

2.Waiting 30 minutes with my hair wrapped in saran wrap
so's not to get on anything

3.Ooolala finished project.

Just a little change to the drab brown that has been growing back.
Can't say that I like red on me.
But it's fun to try new things.
Get ready for 'Experimentation:Purple' coming to Hannah's blog when this comes out and she feels like buying the dye :P
*Note, it is not permanant. I am trying to grow back my brown so I am just going to do temporaries in the meantime

3 comments:

  1. You are very brave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wanting to dye my hair dark brown, but i want to try that was out stuff... but they dont seem to have dark brown.. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive