Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*Contented sigh* New Clothes



So some of us girls went out for coffee on Sunday and since it was so awkward(nobody really wanted to talk..I have no idea why) we went to value village. That was probably the best idea ever since tada!! I got some new stuff..not only is it just new stuff the top one will be my 2008 grad dress because really I can't be seen in last years. :P.
And yes believe it or not the bottom one is actually a dress. Not that I am going to wear it as one. It is fine how it is right now.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! You can't be seen in last years grad dress, but you can be seen in mine?? Funny that I just mentioned that we seem to have similar taste in clothes (believe it or not) because I think that black dress is the same as my grad dress! Is it from La Chateau?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Value Village!

    Well, if YOU can't wear the same dress for grad, then I suppose all of us other girls can't be seen in the same one either. Way to set the bar high Hannah. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. crazy, i never even noticed it was the same dress (if it even is). it looks way different on both of you. hmm..

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive