Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here is the church and here is the steeple.

So.
Yesterday I worked. It wasn't terrible but there is just always this bad feeling when I go to work. I don't know why since I actually have a lot of fun there.
But anyway, fast forward to about 8:15 ish. I was doing a table run and on the headset for drive-thru somebody is ordering 3 chocolate timbits. Erin made a joke that it must be one of those people who are on a diet and they are splurging right now. I was out on the lobby so I was only hearing all this on headset then all of the sudden Corey comes over to where I can see and he has a bouqet of flowers in his hands and he said they were for me. He read the card and it said they were from Fritz. Immediatly I knew who they were from.
Has anybody seen Catch and Release? Me and Kandace watched it a couple weekends ago. It was allright..Kandace loved it :).
So I rush outside and there she is.
Very exciting. Def. made my day.

Today I was going to go to my music lesson but last night my mom came into my room and she asked if I had been planning to go with the Hammonds up to Sunpeaks on Wednesday. Because Cade wanted to go but he has his lesson then. And she wanted to know if I would switch lessons so he could go.
I really wanted to go. But ..it was wierd something just came over me and I decided I should let Cade go since he hasn't been up yet.
I wonder if I am ever going to be able to ski with them.

So I should be getting back to school..

2 comments:

  1. omigosh. Corey STILL works at Tim Hortons?! As in Corey Fox?! (that is actually his name for anyone who was wondering!!!) I thought he went to go work in the North!
    And then I thought you were going to say that Corey bought those flowers for you and then I really would have had a heart-attack! Haha!

    ps. thanks for the comment.
    pss. does Tegan work at your timmy's? There are so many people I miss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tegan quit. Corey quit too while I was still working there.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive