Saturday, February 2, 2008

*Emotionally gone*

I think I have been to busy lately.
And it's drained me.
Yesterday was pretty terrible.
The last bit of it was.

I was just so tired.
And then after youth Ryan dropped us off at Behn's and we stayed there until 12:30.
So I went and laid down on Behn's bed.
*Note to self:Tell Behn to buy new bedding. He has had that stuff for like 6 years and it's all gross.*
Of course I couldn't fall asleep because right above me they were playing a movie really loud.
I don't see why the neighbours haven't complained yet. Unless the walls are super thick.
But finally I sorta fell into a half sleep. And then I heard that everyone was leaving so I went upstairs.

But I figured out the reason so I think I am going to be better now.

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the same lately, like i have had 2 naps this week... that never happens.. So i'm kinda happy to be doing nothing tonight, and all day tomorrow :P although i would love to be hanging out with youuuuu of course
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive