Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kimono.

Lately I haven't had anybody to talk to.
Like the deep conversations about what is going on in my life.
I don't know if that's whats putting me in this mood or what.
*Shrug* I don't really know anything right now.

Yesterday. There was helping out at the food bank. And then we went and had lunch at East Side Mario's with my auntie and cousin. Looked around the mall a bit but I had been there the day before so there wasn't anything new I hadn't seen yet.

I ended up going to youth even though I hadn't thought I was going to.
Since the boys were going to floor hockey they dropped me off at 6:20.
I was feeling depressed so I went into the nursey with the lights off and lied down in the crib,listening to music. I rarely do things like that(Crib lying is not high on my priority list :P).

An hour later Ryan found me and some other people came in and just talked for a while.
It was a whole bunch of nothing the whole night. But it was okay.
I went to bed at like 12:30 and slept til 2:30 today.

And today has been a lazy day.
I didn't really accomplish anything besides cleaning my room.

Tomorrow is church and then a welcome home party for Nadine. I am so happy that she is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive