Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things I Love Thursday.

So for the last while I have been wanting to do this but every time I remembered it was Friday already..very annoying.

1.Spaghetti
2.Rain
3.Camp
4.Random Spontaneous things
5.My room
6.Black
7.Lime Green
8.My friends
9.Music
10.Singing
11.Guitar
12.Notes
13.Smooth Freshly-Shaved Legs
14.Black Ped Socks
15.Mcdonalds monopoly stickers on the back of cellphones
16.Dairy Queen Icecream Cake
17.Fresh Laundry
18.Lost
19.Baby Blues
20.Speaker Phone
21.Microphones
22.Blogs
23.Movies
24.Funky Pens
25.Coffee
26.Oversized Hoodies and Sweatpants
27.Select Childrens Picture Books
28.Adventures In Oddysey

2 comments:

  1. I like all those things too! Wowee, its almost like we're...twins!
    Sorry I'm in a weird mood.
    The only thing I don't like is #20. Speaker Phone is the bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha speaker phone... fun =) haha i need to get me that, so i can get you back

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive