Sunday, January 13, 2008

Toot-Sweet

this feels kind of wierd.
I am typing this entry in Behn's house.
Today has been eventful.
But lets talk about yesterday shall we?

I woke up at 5:30.
Packed my stuff up and we went.
I didn't fall asleep.
We got there. And it was dead.
I had to go through the Skipatrol door because Bento's wasn't open yet.
Waited there for a while and then went to get my pass.
Had to pay a whole 15.75 for it.(Contrary to popular belief we do not get them for free.)

Went back. Waited around for a while longer.
Finally decided to brave it.
Got my stuff on.

It was actually...Painful :P.
The first few runs were torture.
My legs don't like being in the ski boots.
But after I while I got used to it.

But at lunch I decided I was done.
Well in my mind I knew I should go out again but I never really got around to it.

Then my dad came in for lunch at 2 and said there were lot's of patrollers so we could go home.
We stopped for gas and then we went to walmart. He made me stay in the truck because the skiis were in the back.

We went home.
Had supper then I passed out on the couch.
My mom woke me up at 11 to say I should take out my contacts. Then I went to bed.

Today was church.
Then we had a haiti meeting after that.
After we raced home. Got some better shoes and then drove down to the petrocan were Kelsey picked us up.
Then we picked up the Hammonds and went to Sahali.
The hike was awesome.
So much better than last time.

And now I am here. At Behn's place. Just chilling out.
Hmm maybe I'll clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive