Friday, January 11, 2008

Timmy Tales..

Okay. So.
Here's the thing.
Awhile ago when I was first getting into the whole blogging thing I was searching everywhere for blogs to read. And Jill had a list of peoples blogs on hers so I started reading those.
And there is this one lady her name is Sonya. She goes to Jill's church.
Well I started reading her blog and I have been checking up on it for the past 6 months or so. So to make this short and sweet and I went to get cash for drvie thru yesterday and there was her husband at the window. Biggest shock of my life.
I recognized her husband from the pictures she puts up(my mom says thats not a smart idea.) and yeah. I saw that she was in the car and I almost confessed but I thought that would be too creepy.
Can you imagine if somebody randomly came up to you and told you they read your blog?
Anyway.
That's pretty much all I had to say.
Oh and this other guy had a Tim Card that had like 200 dollars on it.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive