Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New, Hannah likes New.

Well, I always knew that 15 and 16 were going to probably be the best years of my life. Old, but not old enough to have to be worrying about what I am going to do all my life(trust me I am not thinking about it.) And young but not young enough to be..young. Anyway.
Considering that these past couple months haven't been so great there isn't anywhere to go but up from here. Hopefully that's what I'll do.
So far this year has been good.
Me and Kandace stayed up til 6 am watching retarded movies and then I got like 5 hours of sleep watched another movie then went to work. Which was good even though all of us seemed to be going a little slower than normal.
I got off early and went over to the grandparents where everybody had been relaxing for the last 4 hours.
And here I am.
Snowcamp is this weekend so that should be good.

So my resolutions are as follows:

1.Buy at least one new CD each month.

2.Work in the areas I like best more(Like music and cooking)

3.Maybe record some of my songs(nobody tell Kris. If he knew that I actually want to record he would like make me do it tomorrow.)

Yes short but sweet.

YAY 2008!

2 comments:

  1. Your buying a cd a month can make up for me trying to cut back on buying cds. I buy waaaay too much music. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh recording. Im excited for you Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive