Friday, January 11, 2008

Nothing post.

So one of the reasons I have been posting alot is because a couple days ago I realized I only had four posts for the new year and I kinda like to have it so the days of the month and the number of posts are even..well so now I am going to be two days ahead but oh well.

I am going skiing tomorrow for the first time this season.
I wonder what it's going to be like. I am going by myself but I kinda like it that way because then I can go if I want to and I can take breaks whenever.
I might just have a short day so I am bringing tons of books because my dad has to stay there until the bitter end.

Me and Jess went to Alvin and the chipmunks today. Well. At first I thought it was terrible. Well it was but there were a couple times when I laughed. And it's not like we could have not gone. This is ALVIN we are talking about. We have so much history with alvin.

When I went to the mall yesterday I got some jeans as well. I know now that I am a 27. Well 26 too but the 27's are nice and loose.

When I got home from the movie theatre I arrived to find KFC on the counter. I asked what had happened and my mom explained that she hadn't felt like cooking so she asked dad to pick something up.
?????????????????????????????????? She has not done anything like this in the history of my existence. And why did she have to pick the day when I was full from popcorn and candy?

thanks y'all for commenting.
It does brighten the spirit.

Personal note to Kandace. POST SISTER!!
Where have you been the past..(pauses to count.) 8 DAYS!!
In Hannah time thats like 8 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah loves me :) yay :P blahhhh i'm not a "poster"... ya thats what i will now call it... anywhoooo, I will post soon. ok?! just for you in mind. like i always dooooo :D ok ok i sent you back your message of facebook too, so yes, i will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive