Thursday, January 17, 2008

Here I am,
Procrastinating the schoolwork..again.
But I am on track so I deserve a little break,
at least that's what I am telling myself.

Last night.
I didn't want to go.
But I did and for the first part of the night I was just blank and not doing anything.
But then we were put into small groups and I was scared..haha I hate having to pray in front of other people that might sound bad but I seriously can't do it usually.
But last night my group just prayed for each other and it was fun.
I was relaxed.
Until I messed the whole thing up by praying for starbucks cards(don't ask.)
But it was good.
Something all of us needed.
It's good to do that sometimes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for school I have my history and my bible study thing on tapes and each are an hour long.
If they expected me to sit for 2 hours listening to these tapes they were wrong. So I started cleaning my room. That got me through the first day. And I have to do this every day.
Already I have vaccumed cleaned my closet gone through everything I own that is in that bedroom. Even cleaned my part of the bathroom.And that's all just in three days. I am going to have to think of something constuctive to do while I listen. I was thinking of moving it all over to the kitchen and then I could bake. That would be killing two birds with one stone.
I don't know.
But as long as this is going on I am pretty sure my room will be spotless and I will have my clothes and makeup on at a decent time in the morning. I guess this is a good thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive