Monday, January 7, 2008

Snow Camp 08

Well.
To be honest.
I didn't like it.
Which is most peoples reply.

And usually when I say something like that there is some good qualities but they are overshadowed, but this time.

Nope.

Which is wierd.
And it seemed that I was happy the whole time.
But I have learned it is better pretending to be happy.
Probably wreaking havoc on my mental self in a terrible way.

But sometimes pretending to be happy makes me feel better.
Somehow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So on Wednesday, Ryan had us think about the best time in this past year. I think it was time. Maybe thing.
But I drew a total blank.
There were small things but nothing big that stuck out.

Some people said camp. But as most of you know camp was up and down for me so I didn't want to say that.

It pretty much made me feel worse thinking about it. And then I kept thinking like the whole next day, trying to find something.

Maybe work. Sometimes it's a pain but on the whole I enjoy it and I have made a lot of friends. Its kind of of good thing having friends that don't go to youth.
I don't really want to explain that.

Then I started thinking about this one day at camp.
Some of the work crew went up to 'clean up' the pool area.
Well it started as cleaning but pretty soon we had all been pushed into the water and we were splashing and having contests to see who could be the best penguin.
And had had fun. I was happy the whole time.
It was funny because everybody else was in chapel and then we were playing in the pool.
Anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mom bought a new mouse today. It works good.
It seems to almost make the computer run faster, or maybe it's all in my head.

And I made butter tarts. I have never before so it's a new experiance.
Since I don't like raisins I made some special non-raisins ones just for me.
They have been eaten already.

I'm thinking about changing back to my green.
Orange is nice but. Green is nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive