Saturday, January 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

So, who's birthday is it guys?







IT'S MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!
YAY. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Okay usually I wouldn't be so happy and..wierd but I have been waiting to post this since like November So yeah.

Exactly 1 year ago I started this blog.
Well. I posted the first post.
I actually joined blogger in like October and had a different blog I think.

I was just testing blogger out at the time.
Jill said I should try it and I did so here we are.
Okay enough celebrating.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had not been on the computer since Thursday morning so I was getting computer withdrawl(Sp?)

Anyway so Thursday night I got off work at 8 and me and Kelsey went out for coffee.
I can't go into details because in a way that might ruin the brilliance of the night.
But it did involve getting kicked out of two stores and going to the hospital.

Haha. that's ajoke sorta. We went to Zachs and Starbucks and Kelsey wanted to stay as long as we could to see if we would get kicked out but I drew the line at closing time. Yes I know I am a spoil sport but I didn't want to tell Kelsey's parents that I had gotten her in jail for not leaving a coffee shop. After we went to starbucks I jokingly suggested we should go to the hospital(word of advice:never jokingly suggest something to Kelsey :P)
So we walked up the road but the main door said it was closed and if you needed to get in go to emergency so we walked up further when we finally got up there I convinced K. that we really didn't need to go in. And it might seem strange that two girls wanted to just go up the elevator to the top floor at 10 at night.
So we walked down again and went to Zachs. That wasn't really in the plan but it's a good thing we went because we had some really good conversations.

Yesterday I had to wake up at 8 which is like 5 for me.
And me and Cade went to 'teen class'.
It was good. We cooked stuff :P.
But the cook person *Becky*(the name has been changed to protect the innocent.) kept watching over what I was doing which was quite unnerving for me.
And I don't like to cook with other people.

After it was over I stayed at Kandace's house until we went to 27 dresses that night.
I think that was the first time I have seen parents encouraging their children to smuggle food into the theatre(I wish my parents were like that.)

Then we went to Dairy Queen for Dilly bars and water..mmm water. I was so thirsty yesterday.
Continuing on.
The Neutelings dropped me off at the church and then me and dad dropped mom off at my grandparents.

Then me and dad went home to..be home alone!!!!!!!!!
Okay. This concept was kinda hard for me to grasp and I was scared.

But there was a flaw in our plan.

The doors were locked.
(this is kind of funny when I was thinking of this later because just that day me and Kandace had been talking about how I don't need a house key because somebody is always there when I get home.)
So we went to Behn's house to pick up the house key and came home.
When we got home we found that the internet wasn't working so I went to bed quite alot earlier that I would have if there had been internet.

I woke up at 5:45
To get ready to go Skiing.
Which I should be doing right not.
Kelsey is picking me up in 34 minutes

So I will go.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hannah's blog! I'm so proud of you for keeping it up *sniff sniff*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha welll my whole family has never been to the movies together, well we didnt really go all together since we went to a differaqnt movie :P but oh well, So ya, its good thing we can a run through coopers first :p that must of looked funny, 8 people jogging up and down the aisles grabbing junk food :) yay! twas a grood movie.

    and you reminded me, i have my dilly bar in the freezer :) sweeeeeeet.
    oh and happpy birthday to your blogy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If blogs could blow out candles, I'd send it a birthday cake.


    How was skiing?!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive