Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guten Nacht.

Yeah. You didn't think I actually knew words from other languages but I do.
Wow I feel strange right now.

I actually took German when I was a wee thing thinking that I could learn and then speak to my cousins in a foreign language. Actually we had plans to lear italian so nobody could understand us but that never worked out.
I have pretty much accepted that I can't learn another language.

I feel kind of obligated to blog because I have everyday of this month except one. I think.. I don't know.

I made some cookies for our neighbours because he shoveled our driveway with his lawnmower..
They are really easy.

One chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/4 oil
and three skor bars chopped.
Then you mix those together and bake in a 350 degree oven for roughly ten minutes.

I got it out of the 4 ingrediant cookbook from Betty Crocker.

Did you know that in Adventures in Oddysey their cookbooks are made by a woman named Becky Rocker or something like that. I will find out.

I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive