Thursday, January 10, 2008

He has two bananas

Behind me, there is a man
I don't know how he got there
he has a funny nose
and bushy eyebrows

I sneak a peek
why is he there?

Okay I confess
I've got myself into a mess
I am in the express lane
with more than ten things

I'm sorry strange man behind me
I fear it is going to rain
I need my items checked out now
even though I am in the wrong lane

1 2..5 6..9 10......19 20.
I look behind me again.
He has two bananas
I feel guilty but I laugh
he throws down his fruit
and stomps out the door.

Don't ask me what this is. I don't rightly know myself.
One day I was just sitting with a notebook in front of myself.

No this is not from personal experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive