Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scary/Exciting.


You see, the littlest things in my life can be scary such as today.
Just now as I was on the computer I saw a truck pull into out our driveway.
And a man walked towards the door.
Mom and Sean are gone so the only ones awake are me and Noah. And I couldn't really have sent Noah to open the door so I did it.
It was a package guy. And I signed for the package. Wow.
Haha you might not think this is so important but it is a first in my life.
It took me a while because his little electronic signing device wasn't working properly. And my signature did not look at all like my own but oh well.
Which brings me to another resolution.
I want to try and do a first every week.


And then there's this.
I have been wanting to blog about this for awhile but I just kept forgetting.
About a week after Mexico when I was finally going through my bags I found this.
Well. At first I don't think I realized what it was I just thought it was one a the random papers that I brought back but then when I was going through those random papers I read it. Oh my gosh shock of my life. Why they had to check the bag that was the messiest is a mystery. I felt kinda embarassed for myself.
Next time I will 'try' to keep my bags in order.








And lastly. as I was browsing through blogs and doing random things last night I came across this.

I don't really understand it. I kept thinking it was fake and so I waited for the next screen to tell me the joke but the next screen never came. Maybe if I clicked on it. Or maybe it is actually real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive