Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging..

Such a wierd word.

It's ten so I should get to bed.
Believe it or not I have been waking up at 8:30, this is like amazing for me.

But brief update.

Umm I worked yesterday instead of today. Was actually terrible.
Today I had my guitar lesson. Which did not go as well as usual. And for the rest of the day I did little things. Nothing signifigent.

But I have been getting all my school done, which is quite a change from what I usually am like. I think I will actually get Grade 11 done this year. But this is speaking from my second week of it so I couldn't really judge.

Tomorrow. I guess I will go to youth.
Yeah you haven't really been missing out on anything.

Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive