Friday, January 11, 2008

CD of the month goes to.....


ONE REPUBLIC- DREAMING OUT LOUD!
So I went to play yesterday but I had forgotten what was on my list of cds to buy so I was trying to remember them all.
So I was looking looking. I couldn't find any of the name plate things, I thought that was funny.
Hmm then I discovered that I was searching in the 'metal' section. Teehee maybe that's why I couldn't find anything.
So I went over to the right genre but I still couldn't find them.
Ooops I made another discovery..I had been looking for the first names but they catagorize them by the last.
In the end I didn't end up finding any of the ones I was looking for. But by chance I found this one and when I did see it I remembered that I had wanted to buy this one and it was 10 bucks less than regular price, so everything worked out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. That was my last cd purchase too! I really, really like it...though I didn't know that it was the kind of music you liked. But that's cook... I think it's a really good album.

    Did you know that they're Christian?!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive