Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whew!

It's amazing how much you can get done in a morning, but it seems like so little.
My mom forgot to wake me up in time to have a shower this morning. I had twenty minutes to get ready but I looked semi normal to start with so that was good.
We went to the docter first, it was scary since I have not been there in like 6 years. We are just going to put it at 'I was creeped out'.
Then we went to the Chiropracter for my mom. And Elke(the receptionist) if you are reading this please have some good music playing next time I go in there. Every time I go I have to wait like 15 minutes and it terrible old music.(Just so you know, I don't actually go to the Chiropracter my mom does.
Then we went through the drive-thru at Mcdonalds and I was so excited but all my mom bought we was a yoghurt parfait. No fun.
After that was the hospital. And they did some x-rays on me. They did one of the hip and since I had sweatpants on they said I didn't have to change so I did that and I was leaving and they yelled for me to come back and they said that I actually had to do one of my back to so I had to put on the gross hospital gown thing. Eww. And I had to sit in the waiting room with that thing on and there was other people there :).
We went to London drugs. To get my prescription. And my medicine stuff(just to let you know I went to the docter for three things and I got three different things I have to do for each of them.) and we got the stuff for our operation christmas child so we are actually going to do it this year.
Ooo and we saw Mrs Drach, Lyndon and Dominic at the X-ray place.
So I think that is everything for now. But there is still lot's of day ahead. Who knows what could happen.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive