Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dreams


Hannah has been dreaming alot. And the strange thing is that most of them are life like. But since she has been dreaming so much she has been getting headaches from lack of sleep. Since it is my firm belief that if you are dreaming it is basically like you are awake because your brain isn't getting much rest. And..yeah. I don't know if that makes sense.
I had this crazy dream last night. I was at camp but camp was at mcqueen lake and there were people that were at camp like 4 years ago and they remembered me even though I actually didn't know one of them. And Cade came and brought my guitar and I borrowed a pick from someone and I was playing..and then these little kids were chasing us and throwing garbage at us and for some reason my team was all protecting me..I don't know why. I wonder if all these dreams mean something.

2 comments:

  1. i think i know what it means Hannah, i'll email you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously this dream means that the homeschoolers will be attacked by gnomes, and the only way to defend yourself is to learn to play the didgeridoo,which usually puts them all to sleep.
    The reason the gnomes will be attacking you is because you own the pick of destiny and they want it. But don't worry, you will have plenty of fans around you, because you will be a rock star, and many of the gnomes will be trampled in the mosh pit.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive