Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Serious post, almost.

Ooo look I rhymed.
So I have been thinking of this one topic for a while now. And I was so ready to blog about it tonight. And then I waited a little too long and now I am too nervous.
It's not even that big but I hate expressing my opinions when I know it might rub someone in the wrong way. Maybe I will do it some other time.

So Monday, at work, I was on drive thru and I did this one order and he came to the window and he was like "Are you the one who was talking in the speaker box?" And I was like yeahh. And he said this "You have a really nice voice, you should be on the radio." Awwww that totally made my day.

So Jill is in Ireland. Ire means like anger doesn't it? so it is angerland? Or maybe I am thinking of a different word.
Anyway, I miss you. Take a lot of pictures and BLOG LOT'S like more that lots. Maybe I will come visit you :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive