Monday, October 1, 2007

What am I going to do?


Well, since homeschooling wasn't on the list of highschools on facebook and you had to be in a high school if you were my age I just said I was older. But just recently I wanted to change my age back to what is really is so I asked to change it and then I try to log in tonight and they have disabled my account.
They emailed me saying they need my high school name city country and school website in order for me to go back on. I just replied and said that I go to valleyview..I hope they accept me. I cannot live without facebook.
But maybe I will use this time to re-evaluate what I do on the computer. And maybe I will actually start doing school..that was a joke.

1 comment:

  1. ummm just join the HCOS group. You know...the online school I was with. Or the virtual school here in Kamloops.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive