Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hmm..

I think I am very much sleep deprived. Both last Sunday night and this past Friday night I went to sleep at like 5:30-6 and didn't get up til the next morning at like ten. I wasted away my whole Friday night sleeping. Not that there was much to do anyway, but still.

Yesterday I went in with my mom to get the winter tires on the van. Since it was going to be a long wait we walked up to Wal-mart(from Big-O tire) it was freezing cold and I didn't have a jacket. But I bought one while we were there. I needed one anyway. I will try and get a picture of it up later but right now I cannot find any batteries for the camera.

Me and my mom went to see the show homes of the new part of valleyview(Orchards walk). They are all furnished up and they even have like clothes in the closet and everything. It was fun. I wished we could move in right there. I always thought that those houses are tiny but they really aren't. Well the two story ones aren't.

Then last night I made Muffins Cookies and home-made french fries. But the cookies came out wrong.

I cannot believe it is only 12 days until we go to Mexico. I am not ready at all.


Now I shall go get ready for Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive