Saturday, October 20, 2007

The lost has been found.

Well one at least. Cade had been holding out on me and didn't tell me he had one when I asked him like a week and a half ago, has it been that long?
And I think I broke the memory card for our camera I don't know how it happened but it won't let me display some of the pictures and it won't let me delete them and it won't let me take the other pictures off the camera so 1. I guess I am going to have to buy my mom a new one. and 2. that means I don't have the pictues off of that one. Oh well there weren't that many I don't think.
So this will be random pictures.


So I decided to spice up my bag a little. And try to cover up those camo haiwii(Sp?) flowers that makes it so that everybody can tell it came from ardenes :P.

My attempt at curly hair :). No I just took it out of a pony tail and this is how it ended up. Then I brushed it and everything went *poof*

I have had my toenails red and black for so long I changed it just to see what it would be like. Needless to say I will be going back to my usual very soon, the whole pink thing doesn't really suit my style.

Kandace at a sleepover we had a very long time ago.

Ditto but Alex as you can see they took my two beds and all my covers so I had to sleep on the floor with basically nothing. Haha I actually chose it. I can't have my guests being uncomfortable.

My shadow on my walk from mcdonalds to the mall..did I tell you guys about that? I am so behind.

Me and Kandace on the way the excercise place/gym thing.

Alex playing guitar while we were waiting outside in the freezing cold weather..jk it wasn't that cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive