Friday, October 12, 2007

I seem to have lost my nuggets..teehee.

I guess I have been unfaithful. But not for that much..since Sunday I think.
So I am going to go along with my rule and not post about anything before today because it's so much to catch up and sometimes that is the reason I don't post.
So anyway. Unless it is really exciting news that I can't wait to tell you.
Today was 'Youth Club' It was fun..haha. Then we had lunch (Thank you Tim and Cade for the loverly french toast..of course I don't really like it but...Thanks!)
then after lunch we went to the canada games pool. Wow has it changed. Well not the pool itself but the rest of it is impressive. And we got a tour of the weight room, an next Friday we are going to go back and try all the stuff out. Fun, Fun.
Then we dropped Cade off at band practise and headed home. Of course on the way home we had to stop. At tabs but I went to shoppers drug mart and bought pizza for supper. Which reminds me mom, you still owe me. The pizza turned out fine. Which is wierd since usually I burn them. Then after that sometime I went to youth. And we watched Evan Almighty..not my type of movie. After Me and Behn went to my favorite place ever(McDee's) And suprise suprise..guess who I saw there.Well this information will really only be good for Jill. I saw Rachel. As in used to work at Tim hortons Rachel. Wow, totally did not expect that. And for the whole 10-15 minutes there she was trying to get me to apply. Which is not a bad idea when you think about it. 10 dollars an hour. 1/2 price on food all the time. There is a tv in the break room and apparently they have lots of fun there. I kept trying to remind her that I have fun where I work but she wouldn't believe it. To top it off they get paid for washing they're own uniforms..that was impressive until I found out that they only get 4 cents per shift for that.
We finally pried ourselves away and went to see Behn new house. Well it is nice. I still don't think he should move out but anyway. The dining room is this lovely green color. and that with the white cabinet thing is so adorable. I don't think this house should be wasted on bachelors I mean the entire house is like pink and purple. The house is actually quite large. And when basically all of the furniture comes with it how could you say no. Of course the yard space is practically nothing but there is a shared pool that they don't have to worry about cleaniing. And there is a mini garbage can thing. And a mailbox. I made a comment about how they will only be receiving bills and ads..and then I stopped...and thought well I guess we don't get much more than that :P. Okay that is enough about his house.
About the title. I brought mine chicken nuggets into the house but I cannot find them..if somebody took them they will have a very large fine over they're heads.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll find your chicken nuggets in the Wagon Wheels box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel moved on to McD's?? HAHA! That's awesome! But don't you dare get a job there. Their food is even worse than Tim Hortons...buuuuttt...if you start at $10/hr...that is a pretty good deal!
    Just don't eat their food.
    I like Paul & Behn's townhouse too...I kept thinking that it would be so fun to have a place of my own too...haha! I want the master bedroom though because it has the mirror, and sink in it. The other bedrooms are small...and Behn took the little cave downstairs! I can't believe that. I felt claustraphobic in there. And he's like a foot taller than me.
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive