Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

That is the extent of my thanksgiving part of the blog. I mean the day not the actual thing.
So the past basically three days have been mainly computer, and sleeping or lack of sleeping for some part of it.
Okay I lied. Our 'thanksgiving meal' consisted of ham potatoes and corn. But I didn't have the corn. And I had three cupcakes for dessert. The cupcakes were nummy.
I prefer white over chocolate actually I don't really like chocolate. I mean I will eat it but if I can have something else I will. And I have been having this wierd craving for fruit juice, I was at petro-can yesterday and I was gearing up for serious gilmore girl watching and so I went back to the drink section and was staring at it all and I ended up getting grapefruit juice..I really like grapefruit juice.
My mom is sleeping at my grampas tonight. The whole situation is wierd. She has been hearing or feeling this sound/vibration thing in our house and it is so loud in her head that she can't sleep regular and it bothers her all the time. So unless we find a solution we might be moving..just putting it out there.
It's not that serious yet.
So I am working tomorrow, somebody called asking if I could take they're shift. I said yes. Typical Hannah, cannot say no. So I am working tomorrow 3:30 to 10. Feel free to come visit me. I will buy you something. Or maybe you could bring me food from anywhere but Tim Hortons.
Mcdonalds has started monopoly again. I am determined to win something this time. It's really fun.
I was going through our uncatalogged recipes today. I am trying to find a delicious dessert for friday. I found some wonderful things. I think I am going to live at home when I am older, trying new recipes and selling them off if I can.
You can probably tell I am really tired. I stayed up til 3 last night. It was wierd though I didn't really feel tired until I actually went to bed.
Hannah has had the topic of excercising on the brain lately but I cannot get the momentum to go for a walk seeing as it is cold and everything. And I tried talking my mom into driving me to a gym but she says she won't until she sees I am actually serious about this.
24 days.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Hannah!!! Trust me, the hardest part of exercising is getting out the door! I've gone a couple times this week and you don't even get cold after a while.
    Mmm i LOVE fruit juice. Its all that I have a craving for tooo!!! Grapefruit, Cranberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Grape...even orange. yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey weird...that Crystal Clear song used to be like my favorite of all time! You know...the Jaci Valesquez version (I don't know if there are others, but I would assume so). Man, I used to be obsessed with her music! Weird...its all coming back! haha!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive