Friday, October 19, 2007

Oct. 19

Okay life must go on. And I am tired of not posting. But all the 'important' ones must wait. It really is a mystery since really we should have 3 cords of the same since we have three cameras that are almost identical.
Today was very full. It started at 8:30 and I did not have a spare minute after that.
Fridays we have our 'teen class' so that was from 9:30 on. We had lunch(Very good taco salad girls!) and then we went to the Canada Games pool and tried out their new workroom. Well. I like the treadmills the best :P. I hating doing the upper body stuff. Probably because I am weak and not used to it. But I like the way my body is right now. Sorta if I could lose a couple pounds I would be happy(And all of you are not allowed to tell me that that is nonsense I don't need to lose weight! I am trying to get down to 100).
Then after we did that me and Alex went to the church and waited for a little bit until somebody(Kelsey) came with a key..okay so it was actually an hour but we had lots of fun..playing guitar..and pretending Ryak lived in the gutter/drain/hole in the ground for water...yeah don't ask.
And after Kelsey came we went in and set up and we played..well not really Kelsey was teaching Meghan how to play chords and Angela was experimenting on the drums(which did very well) and so by the time we actually had done two almost full songs it was ten to seven. But then we ended up playing like for another hour and a half so it was good. We went to Tim Hortons after and Hannah picked up her check(very much needed since I am like broke right now) and she had alot of caffiene so I think she is going to be pulling another night owl tonight. Except you won't be able to see pictures. No I can't because I have to wake up early tomorrow.
I am probably going to go do random errands with my mom just to get out of the house.
My fingers are very sore from playing guitar for so long.
So now I am going to find that cord once and for all and I am going to glue it to the computer so it can never leave again.
Oh and Ryan I miss your bracelet thing so I think you should give it back :).

2 comments:

  1. goodtimes...goodtimes..and it was cold out side.But thanks to kelsey, who came just in time.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nonsense...you don't need to lose weight.
    Ha! Just had to say it.
    You don't drink milk? Even in cereal? Huh...interesting.
    Ps. I'm glad you blogged even without the camera cord in your possession :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive