Saturday, October 20, 2007

New! New!


It's amazing what you can get for a dollar

My new notebook. It looks exactly like the old one but this one has a lot of empty pages. I use my notebooks alot. For lists and song and stuffs.

Ewww my huuuuuuuggge calcium pills that I have to take now since I don't drink milk


Ahhhh, my awesome shoes that I got at ardenes. I love them.

mini pumpkins.

Tootsie rolls. this is the best deal ever I don't know if they still have it on but it is a fairly big bag for under three dollars I have already bought two and I might be going for a third one.
I got some other new things. A bathing suit. A dress. Both items I need for Mexico.
And that I think is everything. For now.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah Banana! I never got to say goodbye to you at youth!!!
    this distresses me greatly.
    *hug*
    Goodbye! Have fun with your birthday, and haiti prep and such!
    *wave*
    *exit*

    there...now I said goodbye to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive