Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here's the thing,

I want to do the NaBloPoMo. I don't even know if I spelt that right.
If you are a tru blogger you will know what that is...no it stands for National Blog Posting Month and basically the people who sign up Post on their blog everyday for the whole of November. Problem is I am gone for some of the month so do I:
A. Convince my mom that she sould buy a laptop to bring to mexico
B. Pre write some posts and have a friend put then up them every day or
C. Wait til next year

And this is the part where you comment.

1 comment:

  1. None of the above.

    Keep a "written blog"...yes...PENCIL and PAPER!

    and write something every day that you're in Mexico, then when you get back, type it into the blog.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive