Saturday, October 13, 2007

Full Day.

Well, for the second day in a row I woke up early. And I was so sleepy the entire day. Me Mom and Mrs. Coulter went shopping for stuff Behn and Paul would need in they're new house. 'Just the basics'. Wow that experiance was amazing. Maybe I have grown to used to shopping at the speed of lightening. But it seemed they had to stop and talk at every single item. But it was fun. I cannot believe I went into walmart and didn't look in the clothing or shoes section. When we went to Value Village I saw Jessica..and we talked for a bit. And I saw this beautiful black cutout of Jack Sparrow that would go perfectly in my bedroom and I asked a worker what they did with the cutouts after halloween and she said they stored them until the next year. I asked if I could buy it off of them and she said no. I was mad. It was so cool.
We finally got back the house. And we unpacked everything. When it goes into the cupboards it looks like alot less than when it is in the buggy. I found my nuggets, they werein Behn's car. Then we went to my grama's house fo abit(totally unplanned) and she gave me diet pepsi. I tried to be polite and drink as much as I could but it was so gross. Then we came home. And here I am. Okay there is some gaps in my story but that was pretty much it.
I am sorry I didn't take any pictures. I don't even have an excuse. I had the camera and everything.
Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive