Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Yay! It's Mcdonalds monopoly time!
Which means I can buy my favorite food and have a chance of winning lots of money.
I am partnering with Matthew and I am sure we are going to win a million dollars..I actually don't know how much more there is of it though.
Which brings me to the topic of FOOD Glorious food!
Food is pretty much the center of my life and even though I am not eating half the time it is pretty much always on my mind.
At fast food places now I only have chicken nuggets or salad. I don't really like burgers.
At home Spaghetti and Taco Salad are at the top of my list. Fruit juice..if you call that a food.
So basically I am just going to list all the foods I like or dislike..I know I am wierd.
Pineapple is the worst thing ever. Sometimes I won't even drink juice if I can taste it a little bit. oooo and raisins. I love love nectarines and fruit gushers..but I have been trying out differnt types of candy at the grocery store and all the new ones I try are gross. I would list you the names but I forget..and I don't take pictures of the food I dislike.
Potatoes in pretty much any shape or form are good. Except baked potatoes like the ones you cook in the over and then just slice it in half and butter it or whatever.
I don't like the english toffee or french vanilla cappicino from Tim hortons anymore so if I want something hot I just have hot chocolate or coffee..double double.
Gummy worms are really good, the sugary kind, but they tend to make me feel sick.
*Gasp* microwave popcorn is very high on the list. Oreo Icecream. Soft serve icecream.
Broccoli salad. Doritos but suprisingly I haven't had any lately. And Salt and vinegar chips. Sour patch kids.
Pepsi.
Lasanga.
I am not hungry right now so I can't think of very many but you get the main idea. I would love food for my birthday hinthint no..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive