Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day #7 and #8

Yesterday(Saturday) was a really..weird day.
I spent the day of it hanging with my two favoritest people. We did lots of important things like make cookies, color with crayons and drink TONS of tea.
We also did one extra important thing..but I'm not ready to blog about that.

Later in the day people started arriving..and yeah..it was just a casual little party thing with games, wii and food. It was good. Have to admit that the cinnamon buns were the best. Either that or me spitting 'blood' all over the table.

I didn't get to bed until 3. Pretty crazy.

This morning was great. We didn't have to be at church until the service started at 10:30. I don't think that has ever happened before. :).
Oh also. To get myself through the day we went to Timmies first for caffiene. On the way over I decided on my order and added up the previously memorized prices so by the time I got to the start of the drive thru I already had my perfect change ready. It made me happy. ..Yeah..I know I'm strange.

After church I picked up Noah from Grama's where he had been so we didn't have to worry about him while we had friends over the night before.
Drove home. Had lunch.
Did some stuff (Like dying my again AGAIN!). And the went back into town to see a movie I've been dying to watch for a while.
Didn't get to see it with the person I wanted to see it with..but. There is not much I could do about that.
Sat in rain for awhile..had some dinner. And then went to the worship night at Calvary Community Church. It was pretty great. But I was really tired.

Now I'm here typing away when I should be sleeping..sheesh. Okay here I go.
More work tomorrow. Yay.
But Lasagna for supper. Looking forward to that amazingness.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive