Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a boy!


I would like to introduce to you my new little baby boy, Everett Manning Lefebvre.
To be honest, I have no idea what gender the fish is but I would like to pretend it is a boy :).

I have been wanting a blackmoor goldfish FOREVER. And finally last Thursday I got one.
Got set up in his new little home. But..he wouldn't eat. And still won't eat so I did some researching.
I'm doing all the right stuff except..A Black Moor Goldfish is supposed to live in a 10 gallon tank.
Well, I don't have one. And don't have the space and I'm not going to go out there and buy one just for one $5 fish that might only live for another two days since he is not eating.
So, as bad as this sounds if he lives he lives and if he dies..I'll go buy a fish that can live in a smaller tank.
But I really love this guy already. I talk to him and everything.

3 comments:

  1. My...what big eyes he has...I think he has your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? I was going to say he had her eyes.
    how will you be able to sleep at night knowing you killed dear little E.M. by squishing him into too small a tank? and why does he need 10 gallons anyway? does this picture do his size justice, or is he a massive beast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha 10 gallon.... At least it didnt need a 30 gallon like poor hannah jr who lasted 5 days... Or maybe it was 3... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive