Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Case Closed.

I love new things.

Like, thermometers, name tags and bottles at work.

Sweet songs to do for worship.

A frame for my bed that raises the boxspring off the ground and now I am so high off the floor. It's crazy.

Unread notes for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to work at 6 this morning. I didn't get to bed until 11:30ish and then I couldn't sleep for over an hour cause I was stressing over stuff.
Then I kept waking up during the night cause my brain knew that I would probably sleep through my alarm.
I didn't get much sleep at all.
The two expresso shots I had didn't really help at all.
:(. why does caffiene never work when I want it too?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Everett is still alive. I consider it to be a miracle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Pattinson should stick to Twilight.
I started another movie of his tonight and after 5 minutes decided that it wasn't worth me staying up really late to watch it. So I might finish tomorrow. I might not..we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Robert Pattinson should stick his head in a toilet and give himself a swirly. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So should Pat Robertson... Oops, did I say that?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive