Monday, January 25, 2010

Day #2

Haha, It would appear that I'm not that great at making food for only three people.
There was SOO much left.

But today was pretty good over all.
I woke up relatively early.
Yes, it was an hour after my alarm went off but still.

During the morning I cleaned the mudroom(the back door where we put all our shoes).
And the van.
That's all I had time for.

We went to Starbucks first. I'm sorry that I have an addiction.
Picked up Isaac and went up to the skating rink.
I felt so official walking in there with my coffee and blanket and helping 'my' child put on his skates. :).

Even more official was grocery shopping after. Although, I couldn't find a couple things so I had to ask an employee. How embarrassing, Haha.

I even got gas on the way home.

And the mail.

At home it has been constant cleaning since then. Kitchen cupboards. Inside and out.
The Foyer. Walls. Floors(I heart nail polish remover.).
I made supper in there somewhere. And helped Noah with piano theory.
Basically I have just been carrying a cloth with me everywhere and I can always find something that needs to be dusted or washed.

Tomorrow I tackle downstairs and vacuuming. Oh, and laundry. And I guess cleaning my own bedroom is a good idea :).

Today I learned:
1. Makeup is not always a must. I chose sweeping over painting my face today.
2. Naps are a really good idea. By six I was so tired and just wanted to sleep then. Definitely fitting in a nap time tomorrow.
3. Google is my friend. Simply type in a question such as "How do I get black marks off the floor?" and millions of answers pop up. Which is where my love for nail polish remover came from.

Well, I'm off to bed.
Tomorrow I get to stay home all day but the piano teacher is coming in the morning, Hence the helping Noah do piano theory at ten at night :).

2 comments:

  1. wow you are intense!!! :D
    I'll bet your mom will appreciate coming home to a sparkling clean house though.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive