Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day #1

It wasn't even a full day and already alot has happened.

Ahem. For those of you who haven't been informed, or just have forgotten cause it's not of that much importance to you: My Mother and Father have officially left for Mexico. Leaving 4 children here unattended for a week and two days.

Short recap(it's been a long day and I actually have to wake up early tomorrow.):
Two minutes after saying goodbye to the parents Noah starts crying.
All the way home.
Getting out the van at home I assured him that he was strong and he was going to be fine.
He replied that he was not strong and he wanted mom and left to do some more crying in his room.
Came out a while later.
Tried talking to him again and during that he informed me that "I don't thing I will survive."
It was so sad but very cute.
We watched a movie to keep his mind off them being gone. I fell asleep during it. I felt very old.

Cleaned fridges after that. Haha, I banished all of Mom's Keifer to the extra fridge. I was almost going to get rid of it all when I noticed 'Don't Throw' on every container. Clever, mom.

Went out to C&C. Came home to Noah in bed like I asked him.
But 5 minutes later started having another crying fit.
I'm really hoping this doesn't go on for the entire week.
Can't say I'm the best at comforting 9 year olds.

Sean has been normal through all this. And even if there was a funny story he might happen upon this blog and get mad at me for telling the world. So I'll just stick to the cute Noah stories.

Tomorrow is skating, groceries and a whole bunch of cleaning. Yay. No sarcasm,I am actually very excited.

2 comments:

  1. Awe come on... everyone wants to hear a good Sean story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! awww, poor Noey. "I don't think I will survive!" that is pretty cute.

    I'm sure it will get easier for him as the week progresses.

    I love that your mom knew you would want to throw out her Kefir!! that is hilarious!

    Cleaning, grocery shopping, and playing chauffeur? You would make a good 1930's housewife :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive