Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day #5 and #6

Thursday and Friday I worked so by the time I got home after working and doing errands I was in no mood to clean.
Which is when I started to realize that my mother is right.
If you are not constantly cleaning up after everybody the house can go back to looking like it did in the first place..in a matter of minutes.
So I just didn't really worry about it for a while. Until Friday night. I was home the whole evening anyway so I tidied everything back up. And did the semi huge pile of dishes that had been stacking up.

Me and Noah went out around 8 to get gas and slurpees and pick Alex up from Hockey.
There was an accident on the drive down. A car was completely flipped over. It looked really bad.
Hopefully everyone is okay.

But that pretty much somes up those two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive