Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day #4

OH MY EXHAUSTION!
This day.
Seriously.
I have been going nonstop since 10 this morning.

It feels good to have so much accomplished but still.
By the last hour of running around town I was counting down the minutes.
But while I was in a store the kids were listening to the radio and asked me if we could go watch the torch relay since it was pretty much right there.

They said it was my fault that they wanted to see it since I had asked them yesterday if they wanted to go. Blah.
We parked quite a bit away and walked up the the street. And realized that I had forgotten my camera which I knew was not a smart idea since this is such a historic event. So I ran back. Which is when I figured out that I am not in shape AT ALL.

Anyways. We saw the torch. Yay. We have flags and tamborines and pictures so we can remember this day forever.


Now I'm going to watch a movie until I fall asleep and not worry about any cleaning.
I feel like such a rebel.

P.s. This morning since we had a little extra time I got the mail before we left.
There was an invitation for me in there. For the wedding of two really good friends from camp.
It made me really excited. I was freaking out the entire trip in. You can ask Sean.
And then every time I caught a glimpse of it during the day I would smile.

2 comments:

  1. Your picture is so much better than mine...my camera started freaking out on me, and now I have to return it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just curious...

    WHAT THE HECK IS CADE DOING?!?!

    It seems like you are doing *everything*. I'd smack him if I could. ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive