Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day #3

What a lazy day.
Woke up around 8 and did a couple things.
But then Noah's piano teacher came so I escaped downstairs to watch tv.
I was cleaning while watching though.

After lunch I went for a nap. Kind of slept through the 20 minute alarm and finally woke up almost 2 hours later.

Did some laundry then. And vacuuming.
Made supper and cleaned my room, and then did some organizing.

Went back to the tv after that and Me, Sean and Noah watch 'Wheel of Fortune', 'Jeopardy' and 'American Idol' together. Lot's of fun. Every commercial break we would run around cleaning and race back to watch again.

My last show got interrupted by a semi unexpected visitor.
But he brought me flowers so I didn't get mad at him.



I do love flowers.
The rest of the night mostly consisted of planning out the next day and ironing :).

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive