Monday, January 18, 2010

I felt guilty.


Who am I to judge a cupcake by it's color?
After posting about the other two and then feeling bad for leaving Miss Red Velvet in the dark I went the next day and purchased her to relieve my conscience.

Who am I to discriminate just cause she is named after Fabric and is a shade of red that I do not think is healthy for my stomach.
I was willing to give her a chance. A chance to live up to the others.
Well...
Epic fail.
She doesn't taste good at all.
And her icing was all smooshed and not very good looking.
I think next time I will trust my instincts and not go and buy the 3 dollar cupcake just because somebody said it tastes really good.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Poor red velvet cupcake. Rejected and shunned. I guess I am a bad judge of cupcake quality.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive