Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

1. Sweet dreams.
2.Nachos dipped in sour cream.
3.Getting things accomplished.
4.Catching up.
5.Waking up to see I have unread texts.
6.Trying to set up a bedframe at 11 o' clock at night. Getting it almost finished and then realizing we did something wrong so we have to go back to square one.
7.Changing things up.
8.Playing hockey.
9.Waking up only to find out you can sleep for another two hours before your alarm goes off.
10.Being myself.
11.Being a mom. Haha.
On that note. This morning I was really worried cause Everett wasn't swimming very much and was just chilling at the bottom of the bowl..I feared the worst. But later on in the day he went back to being his usual happy self.
And then after supper he was doing the cutest thing.
I put some food flakes in and he actually ATE them! I was so happy..but then two seconds later he spit them out. And they floated down to the bottom..I put some more in..the same thing happened. He eats them and then couple seconds later spits them out. Maybe I should be worried. Oh well.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive