Friday, January 8, 2010

Nothing but sunshine..and cheesecake.

So, I have this friend. Who ditched me. So when you think about it he's not really a friend at all :).
He is pretty awesome.
He wears the toque I got for him even though it is the dorkiest thing I have ever seen.
Terrible taste in tea though. Just saying.
"Buddy, it's called Earl Grey and it tastes great."
Usually he is kind and let's me play my Taylor Swift even though he cannot stand it at all.

See? It's all sunshine.


Now onto more important matters.
How can I phrase this..
To put it bluntly. When I'm sick I have the stomach of a pregnant lady.
HAH. Weren't expecting that were you?

But seriously.
I get Nauseous. I have cravings. The smell or sight of this just makes me want to hurl.
Apparently it's quite entertaining for some people though *Cough*Mother*Cough*.

Today I saw a cheesecake. Yumm, I was drawn to it. But then all of the sudden I had to turn and away and close my eyes before I emptied my stomach right there on the floor.

Cravings. Haha, right now would be Grapefruit. I have both pop and juice..and bodywash but I don't think that will help much in satisfying the craving.

Anyway. If I see you in the next little while..that would be impossible but if I do..and you offer me food or are wearing any kind of scent do not take it personally when I start gagging.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like...fun?
    I have grapefruit body wash too. It doesn't taste good.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive