Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday.

I'm just going to list the positive things of today.
1.I actually woke up at a decent time this morning..and was actually awake, none of that drowsy sleepwalking stuff.
2. I got everything done that I was supposed to before I left..well almost everything.
3. I got to go to Value village and
4. I bought these cute little dresses
5. I got a buttload of books from the library and they all look so good.
6. It was raining.
7. I didn't have to be on Production at work
8. Work was better than some days.
9. There was a whole box of coke bottles waiting for me on my return from work.

Any other things to add.. Cade was supposed to pick me up after work..he gets off at 9:30 and I was off at 9 so I knew I was going to be waiting around for a bit so I started cleaning up the store front..it probably looked funny cause I was in my street clothes already and was sweeping away. So I swept the whole lobby..then mopped. He still wasn't there so I cleared tables and filled napkin despensers and cleaned the vestibule(that little tiny room between the two front doors) and cleaned out the ashtray things outside and wiped down the window ledges outside and the garbage covers and went back inside and did the wall things..I don't know what they are called anyway...Finally at like 10 to 10:00 he pulls up..it turned out he had forgotten to pick me up went all the way to the barnhartvale hall(which is about 7 houses from my house) finally remembered he was supposed to pick me up and came all the way back.
I do hope Tim Hortons appreciates me as much as they should.

1 comment:

  1. You need a pay raise deffinetly!
    Or you should just demand pay for those extra 50ish minutes you worked! Or just apply for a management position!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive