Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


So, I kind of screwed this up. Pretend that the top is the bottom and vice
versa.

Yesterday I took the 'L' test(more on that later).
Then met up with Kandace,
Silken and Alex downtown and went grad dress shopping. It wasn't very successful
but Kandace tried on a dress(Picture #1), a little bit out of price range but it
was fun.


Later we went to Kelly O's for lunch. T'was good. Mmmm Pachos.
Then Mrs
Neutelings drove us up to Sahali for Rock climbing.

It was fun. I always feel so weak after that.
Kandace came home with us and we..just sat around and talked..haha she gave me part of my present (although I don't understand why I need clothing that doesn't fit =).

After which My family, Kandace, Seth and Lukas, Mrs. Geddert and Lanny headed
out for the Heslips farm. That part was good. Had fun laughing about
parent chaperones...sucking on lime candies.


Oh and the ginger snaps were mighty fine.

Then we came home.
Ate some candy and I passed out on the couch while
watching Family Channel.
Any birthday that involves Family Channel is the
best
thing ever.




2 comments:

  1. I love the color of that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know eh! I am kinda hoping for that color, but that dress was way to much $$... way.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive