Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blah post.

Yesterday..it was crazy. I was only out of my bedroom for like a total of 2 hours..if that.

Today I..Drove a ton. I went to the mall and planned on buying a tanktop but ended up getting two hoodies. Not really the best waste of ?? dollars but I needed a new one and I just got some money from my grama for my birthday.

Then I went to work and I was actually excited but..that soon faded. I was on soup and sandwich and I felt horrible and my back started acting up again(I know, I'm such an old woman).

And that's pretty much all I have to say.

I am doing pretty good on planning and getting christmas presents which I like because I hate it when it's like two days before and you just buy stupid gifts because you don't have time to think.

When I came home I saw that 6 people had blogged while I was gone. It made me happy.

1 comment:

  1. oh..I DID read your blog the other night...I'd just forgotten the part about the hoodies...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive