Friday, November 21, 2008

It's the little things..

That makes this world happy.
1.Got a laptop
2.Getting a camera
3.Got my license in the mail.
4...Okay 4 is a depressing one..Merlin went missing
5.I've got a big surprise for someone..no none of you..but I can talk about it in case certain someone reads my blog in the near future.
6.Rishelle and Andrew are getting married. This actually excites me alot. I haven't been to a real wedding in forever(when I say real I mean..a couple years back I went to this wedding for my relative but technically she had already gotten married in China.)
7.I bought somebodies present yesterday YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, my license looks abysmal. I am quite upset about it.

    Did yours turn out well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lap top...oh Hannah Congrats =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A laptop...woot woot! what kind?!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive